Pictured from left to right above:
1. Jim Holrizchter - Founder of the Taxpayers Against
Fraud Mentoring Project;
2. Adam Miles - Legislative Representative,
Government Accountability Project (GAP);
3. Attorney Beth Slavet - Private lawyer and former
Chair, U.S. Merit System Protection Board;
4. Jim Murtagh, M.D. - Co-chair, International
Association of Whistleblowers;
[ Betsy Combier, morning moderator ]
5. Marcel Reid - President, D.C. Chapter ACORN
(Association of Communities for Reform Now);
6. Matthew Fogg - International Human Rights
Advocate and EEO/Diversity Counselor.
Resolved: Adequate judicial oversight is generally
available in America through well-established
Negation: Government processes for judicial
oversight in America generally lack adequate
procedural protections to vindicate the substantive
rights of complainants alleging judicial misconduct.
Stipulation: Both sides to the debate stipulated to the
relevant government processes. Click Here
To see the pre-recorded
interview of Attorney Todd
(approx. 30 mins).
Evelyn Johnson (rt) -
former federal judiciary
of 22+ years with the
Administrative Office of
the U.S. Courts (AO) and
the Eleventh Circuit U.S.
Court of Appeals, Staff
Attorneys' Office (SAO),
|Dr. Carl Bernofsky -To hear the pre-recorded statement
of Dr. Bernofsky in favor of expanded judicial recusal
legislation (approx. 20 mins): CLICK HERE
Mortgage Fraud at the
National Press Club
- CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE THEM.
- HAVING PROBLEMS? Contact Us